skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Vote! and Outfit #43
I'm off to vote for Obama!
2 comments:
tiffany...
said...
phew!
November 9, 2008 at 7:38 AM
Liz
said...
You said it! I was so excited!
November 9, 2008 at 7:41 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Liz
Computers frustrate me, but I like blogs. This blog will feature drawings documenting my stuff and the food I eat.
View my complete profile
My Website
Liz Tjepkema Art
Contact Me
liztjepkema (at) gmail (dot) com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(54)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(116)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(7)
Outfit #43 and Short Break
Outfit #42
Dinner #12
Contest Winner!
101 Posts! 101 Things! Giveaway!
Vote! and Outfit #43
Breakfast #4
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(16)
Etsy Favorites!
Blog Roll
Contemporary Art Daily
smitten kitchen
Camilla Engman
Book By Its Cover
unruly things
Door Sixteen
rennes-le-château
my funny eye
Fashionist
angry chicken
fieldguided
Anna Emilia
bits and bobbins
Montmartre's Sketchbook
CZN
for me, for you
Pretty Gingham
wikstenmade
Aesthetic Outburst
Chez Larsson
rifle
HI + LOW
huffmania
꒤꒲꒧꒨꒦꒩꒚
Huntergatherer【er】
*DARLING I SAID*
shelterblog
The Small Object Steno Pad
Obsessive Consumption: What Did You Buy Today?
Early Jewelry
tinywarbler
fine little day
shimandsons
3191
made by michelle brusegaard
moss stitch... seed stitch...
mwmWORKBOOK
sandra juto
camp comfort
Kitty Genius
Darling Dexter
Grey
~>O<~
JEANA SOHN
www.
flick
r
.com
Go to
Draw Draw Draw's photostream
Labels
Breakfast
(5)
dessert
(12)
dinner
(18)
farmer's market
(7)
lawn ornaments
(6)
lunch
(13)
ornaments
(7)
outfit
(67)
snack
(5)
stuff on a shelf
(26)
Handmade!
2 comments:
phew!
You said it! I was so excited!
Post a Comment